Author Guidelines – Papers
Authors are invited to submit original contributions in English including, but not limited to, the areas of interest mentioned in the CFP. Submissions must be uploaded to EasyChair and identify the format of the contribution as either:
- Long Papers: (15 pages maximum) should cover mainly completed results (oral presentation)
- Short Papers: (10 pages maximum) may also treat work-in-progress or report on very recent developments (poster presentation)
Note that these page limits include tables, figures and references. Authors should consult Springer’s authors’ guidelines and use their proceedings templates, either for LaTeX or for Word, for the preparation of their papers. Springer encourages authors to include their ORCIDs in their papers. In addition, the corresponding author of each paper, acting on behalf of all of the authors of that paper, must complete and sign a Consent-to-Publish form. The corresponding author signing the copyright form should match the corresponding author marked on the paper. Once the files have been sent to Springer, changes relating to the authorship of the papers cannot be made.
Author Guidelines – Posters
The instructions for papers accepted as posters are as follows:
- Poster size will be the corresponding of an A0 (1189mm height x 841mm width)
- The posters will have to be in English.
- The organization will provide the necessary material for setting the poster up.
- The authors will have to hold their posters in the morning of the first conference’s day.
- Authors will have to remove their posters in the morning of the last day.
- The authors will have to be next to their poster during the poster session.
In case you need any further information, do not hesitate to contact in the following e-mail: email@example.com indicating the abstract code.
Consent to Publish
In order to have your paper included in the proceedings of ARC 2020, you need to sign the Consent to Publish (only for authors of accepted papers).